Administration & Organization
Whether it’s coordinating your busy schedule, managing leads, or helping keep your work and home life organized—I will take time-sinking admin tasks off your plate so you can focus on what’s important.
- Respond to emails on your behalf
- Manage your calendar and schedule meetings
- Find and order products and services
- Keep your contacts list up to date
- Deal with customer service, utilities, airlines, etc.
- Schedule appointments with doctors, trainers, salons, etc.
- Remind you of stuff you might otherwise forget
- Help coordinate events, manage invites, etc.
- Order lunch for you and your colleagues
- Handle word processing and spreadsheet projects
Need to do some preliminary market research for that product launch? Looking for a new home or office lease? I can comparison shop, find the best options for your needs and schedule viewings back-to-back to minimize friction and get you back to work!
- Internet research on places, services, subjects
- Business research on various industries
- Find facts and figures
- Order gifts online and have them shipped
- Competitive research on companies similar to yours
- Find contact information for a person or company
- Schedule and proof blog posts
- Answer questions on your social channels
Travel & Reservations
Want to find the best hotel for your upcoming Vegas trip… that also allows dogs? Is there a lot of multi-leg business travel in your future? I’m an expert at minimizing your travel angst by handling everything from travel research, to bookings, to getting you a table at that amazing restaurant when you arrive.
- Book your airfare
- Create itineraries
- Price and reserve car rentals
- Make and confirm hotel and/or restaurant reservations
- Summarize reviews of restaurants, hotels, products and services
- Supply travel visa requirements
- Reserve transportation to and from your destinations
- Coordinate pet boarding for your animals while you’re away